Consultant > 온라인 제품문의

Online Enquiry

홈 > PRODUCTS > Online Enquiry
온라인 제품문의

Consultant

페이지 정보

Writer RegDate19-07-09 18:58 views2,536 times comment0

본문

Hello, Greetings. I am from Bangladesh dealing with various industrial business supplies. We have established very good contacts in Bangladesh Power Development Board and Ministry of Power, with good understanding at the power plant and distribution and transmission sector of power industries. There is a huge volume of transformer oil that is being imported by Bangladesh Power Development Board. Recently there is a international tender being called for supply of 250000lit of T oil. Since you are one of the reputed manufacturers of transformer oil outside of Bangladesh, and to export to Bangladesh, the manufacturer need to have a local agent in Bangladesh, I am writing to you, exploring possibilty of mutual benefit by business growth. Should you be interested, we can cooperate and support you to get the business. A line of confirmation, per return will be much appreciated. Currently I am in India, and can be reachable at +919874855440. Regards Tapash Choudhury

Comments

No Comments yet

241, Haeyang-ro, Yeongdo-gu, Busan, Korea  T. 82-51-409-5014  F. 82-51-403-6440Personal Information Privacy Policy